Courses offered periodically
The chair is responsible for education in discrete optimization and guides the business mathematics study program. Offered courses include:
- Introduction to optimization with focus on linear optimization
- Advanced lecture in discrete optimization
- Advanced lecture in online optimization
- Practically oriented courses, e.g. discrete optimization in telecommunication, logistic and traffic
- Specialized courses, e.g. in stochastic linear optimization
- Seminars about special methods and applications
- Theses related to practical topics
Student Advisory Service Business Mathematics
More information for students of Business Mathematics can be found here.
You find additional services for all lectures on the e-learning-server eLearning.uni-bayreuth.de of the University of Bayreuth.